Mixed thoughts on one of my favourite brands.
Shades from Left to Right
- 01 Honeymoon
- 02 Embellishment
- 08 Bedtime Flirt
- 07 Satin Ribbon
Get Yours Here
My thoughts have been iffy on this particular product, here are my pros and cons for these liquid lipsticks.
- Colour selection – I love all the shades in this collection! They consist of a verity of nudes and mauve’s that complement many skin tones
- Applicator – The wand applicator is a thin, straight, flat tip that allows precision and applies appropriate amount
- Finish – These lipsticks are said go from liquid to matte, when it drys down fully it still remains somewhat tacky
- Application – Lighter colours come off sightly streaky, needs two layers
- Comfort – Very drying, and settles into fine lines on the lip
I love NYX as a brand and I highly recommend their products; however, these fall short in my opinion. There are many other liquid lipsticks from NYX that set the bar for me, some of favourites are the Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Here & Soft Matte Lip Cream Here. Although I absolutely love all the shades in the collection, I may not reach for these as often as I’d like.